The second edition of Wonder Map Practice book is a completely new map practice series having the latest maps of India and the world (including the new Ladakh-Jammu & Kashmir borders). The book introduces the basic concept of geography to the beginners, while providing a platform to practice what they have learnt.
Salient features of the series are as follows-
- The maps are based on the revised syllabus of Social Studies.
- The series strictly follows the syllabus, so as to facilitate better teaching and understanding of the subject, without becoming a burden on the students.
- Maps have been clearly segregated into the two subjects- History and Geography, for easy reference.
- Latest data and maps have been given in the book to keep the students up-to-date with the developments of the ever-changing world.
- Clear & easy to understand references, symbols and markings have been used throughout the series.
- An exercise map has been given next to each map for student’s revision of the topic.
- Ample practice maps have been given for self-practice.
- Brief description and significance of each map taught in the book has been given at the end.